Thursday, February 13, 2020

re: my announcement

I am the math guy, and while the numbers did not add up for me to win this race, I am just getting started.
DemocratsJoin us.

Over the past several months, I've been in awe of the enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment I've seen from people across this country for my campaign for president. The Yang Gang's resounding support shows that the issues impacting our communities by our transforming economy and automation are real and urgent, and I am proud that we were able to bring these issues into the national conversation.

I am the math guy -- and while the numbers did not add up for me to win this race, I am just getting started. I am going to fight to make sure Democrats win in every corner of our country this year so we can start to enact real solutions to these problems. There couldn't be anything more important to accomplishing that goal than putting my full support behind the Democratic Party and working together to bring our big solutions to America.

As a candidate, I had a chance to see first hand the phenomenal work that the DNC is doing to build infrastructure for our nominee and to support a fair primary process. From pulling together organizers in key battleground states to building the tools, technology, and so much more that we need to win -- the DNC has the programs in place that will make the difference come November. But these strategies will only reach the scale and scope they need to if we come together to support them, Pat.

Make your first $7 donation to the DNC's Democratic Unity Fund today so that Democrats can win nationwide this year.

Rest assured, the Yang Gang isn't going anywhere. We will continue to do the necessary work to move this country forward. But first we must come together today and make an investment in building the strong party infrastructure it will take to defeat Donald Trump and the GOP in just a few short months. This is the only way we can start to address the problems that got Trump elected in the first place and start to move our economy towards one that puts people over profits. That's why I have to ask:

Will you donate $7 to the Democratic Unity Fund? Every penny will add up to help elect Democrats from the bottom of the ticket to the top this year.

Thank you for everything! Let's keep fighting together to put Humanity First.

Andrew Yang














If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe. If you'd only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

If you're ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment