Saturday, July 25, 2020

You have to stand up and act, Pat​:

My mom and dad taught me that if you see injustice, you have to stand up and act.
DemocratsJoin us.

My mom and dad taught me that if you see injustice, you have to stand up and act, Pat.

That's why I became a public defender at age 26. It's why I ran for county council. And when I won, I railed against housing discrimination. And it's why, when I became a U.S. Senator, I fought relentlessly for voting rights and civil rights.

And it is why I was so proud to serve by President Obama's side for eight years to work to push our nation to more fully live up to its founding values, and to lead our country out of an economic crisis, and extend health coverage to tens of millions of Americans.

There's never been a more important time in our history to fight against injustice, Pat. It's going to take more than just winning back the White House to make that possible, and the time our party has to help Democratic campaigns at every level is running out quickly. That's why I am about to ask you to split your first ever donation between my campaign and the DNC. We have a big task on our hands this year, and we have to act.

If you're able, please split a $10 donation between my campaign for president and our party today.


Healing our nation will take a president -- and a House and Senate -- that stands up to injustice. Not a president who fans the flames of fear and hatred to benefit himself and his Republican allies.

Here's the thing though, Pat: Donald Trump and his allies had a three-and-a-half-year head start. He launched his reelection campaign on day one and has been raising money ever since -- in fact, he has $295 million cash-on-hand as of the end of June.

This team has been doing a heck of a job catching up, but right now, we need to dig deeper if we're going to overcome their advantage once and for all. You know I hate asking for money, but the only way that we're going to be able to keep our majority in the House, flip the Senate, and win the White House this year is if we give this our all. We've only got one shot at this, so I have to ask:

Will you make your first $10 donation split between my campaign and the Democratic National Committee today? I can promise you it'll go a long way in our fight to get this country back on track and to start truly fighting injustice.

Keep the faith,

Joe

Joe Biden






















If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe. If you'd only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

If you're ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment