Thursday, September 6, 2018

Trump is campaigning against me today, Pat

We need to win in Montana, which is why I'm asking for your support today.

DemocratsJoin us.
Pat --

Later today, Donald Trump is holding a rally in my home state of Montana to campaign for my opponent -- and it's clear that Trump is willing to do everything possible to make sure we lose this critical Senate seat.

I'm one of the folks in a "deep red" state, so this race isn't easy -- but if we defend it, we have a shot at the Senate majority. I know we can do it if we fight together, Pat.

Help me fight back against Trump's relentless attacks by contributing $10 to my campaign and Democrats nationwide. It'll send a powerful message to Trump that we won't give up this Senate seat without a fight.

Earlier this year, Trump said I'd "have a big price to pay" this November -- which means he's ready to do whatever it takes to defeat me. It's why he's paying a second visit to my state. Plus Mitch McConnell has pegged Montana as one of the GOP's top targets this year -- and Republican megadonors and dark money groups have been spending millions running attack ads against our campaign.

The reality is that we can't afford to lose this seat and still take back the Senate -- the math simply doesn't add up. With so much at stake in this moment, from defending Medicare and Social Security to holding Trump accountable, we have to hold the line. Our path to a Democratic majority in the Senate depends on winning in Montana, which is why I'm asking:

Can you donate $10 to my campaign and Democrats nationwide? It'll take a lot of work to defend this seat, but I know we can do it if we work together.

Thank you for stepping up and making our fight possible.

All my best,

Jon Tester
U.S. Senator, Montana

P.S. Trump can rally against me all he wants -- he's no match for us when we we stand together. Contribute $10 to my campaign and Democrats nationwide if you're committed to winning this November.











If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe.

If you’d only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

This email was sent to pacquiaohatton.1234@blogger.com. If this isn't your preferred email address, update your contact information. If you’re ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Just reply to this email to send any comments, criticisms, or feedback. Our community management team reads every message from supporters like you. Thanks for supporting our party!

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment